Do you have a desire to get on any of those reality TV talent shows? We offer a platform that will give you a chance to get to those auditions! Experience a mini-version of those competitions right here in Ohio! If you live in Ohio and are our ultimate winner, we will get you to those reality tv auditions. As we will have our own reality TV talent competitions, the lucky winner(s) gets to represent Ohio with an all expense paid trip to the casting auditions of the Reality TV talent shows airing on TV including but not limited to:
So You Think You Can Dance
America's Got Talent
Stand Up for Diversity
Last Comic Standing
$1000 CASH Prize at Finale
Upon traveling to the reality tv show audition: YOUR PRIZE will also INCLUDE:
- 3 Night Hotel Stay, Travel, and a $500 spending stipend
- Documentary filming of your whole audition travel experience
to the reality tv auditions
- A solid support group of statewide fans following your experience
to the auditions process
WHO CAN AUDITION?
All types of family oriented talent. Since the winner chooses the reality tv competition to compete in the winner can be any age and have any type of clean talent. So bring it on! (some rules apply, see FAQ)
Just like the reality tv shows, we will have a series of live show competitions (4 to be exact) that will narrow down a winner who wins the grand prize. Local celebrity judges will critique each act and have an influence on the voting combined with the voting of the audience and the online voting community. A final winner will be chosen at the finale (4th show).
AUDITIONS are now OPEN for Season III. So sign up today and lets get the new season rolling!!!
Just in: Audition locations have been published for “The Voice”. Ohio Talent Seeker’s season II winner, Madison DeFrank, will be heading to Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 25th for her big audition. Join me in wishing her well on her journey to become the next “Voice” of America.
Season II testimonies
What Talent Learned Last Season:
- They crafted their skills 100% each round in front of a live audience
- Built a fanbase - learned how to market themselves
- They realized their performance potential
- We sent their videos to casting agents for America's Got Talent and other reality TV shows
- Four artist got an opportunity to record for a TV show called "Step on It" which will be distributed by Sony Red
- Gigging a whole lot more after the exposure we provided